JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always on the look out for a new star Physio to join our friendly team in Lightsview & Holden Hill.
Full and Part Time positions are available.
If you are seeking an opportunity or want to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See current opportunities and advertised positions below.
Holden Hill & Lightsview
About the business
My Physio My Health is looking for a new enthusiastic receptionist/office manager to commence immediately.
The role is flexible (FT preferred) but looking for someone who is willing to work across multiple locations when needed (mostly based at one location).
This opportunity will involve working closely with our patients, and our team on the reception desk performing administration tasks.
We are one of South Australia's leading allied health organisations with highly experienced physiotherapists in our team. As a client centred practice, we focus on providing professional and exceptional caring services to our clients to help them achieve their lifetime of wellness and vitality.
To be the right fit for us, you have to be a team player because team culture is important to us. The role involves working with the admin team and Business Manager and you will play a vital role in the smooth running of the practice.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a can-do attitude, be enthusiastic and friendly.
- Show strong initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise appropriately.
- Be able to work effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Value building rapport with patients and put 100% efforts in making patient's visit a great experience.
- Have Allied Health/Medical reception experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Have Marketing experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Greeting clients with a smile and providing exceptional customer service with a warm and friendly manner
- Answer incoming calls & enquiries efficiently
- Invoicing - Private & Third Party
- Patient bookings and diary management
- End of day and EFTPOS/HICAPS payment reconciliation
- Coordinating with other team members - admin, physio and management
- Monthly Newsletters
- Blog Posts
- Marketing for our monthly Events
- Working alongside business manager to promote the business brand
Additionally, we require applicants to have their drivers’ licence and an SA Police Clearance (or willing to obtain one).
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
If you feel that you would be a strong candidate and would like to join our vibrant team, please send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com
Thank you for the time you invested in considering and/or applying for this role. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGISTS, SPEECH PATHOLOGIST, DIETITIAN, PSYCHOLOGISTS, MASSAGE THERAPIST. PODIATRISTS AND OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONALS……
2-3 ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AT A RENOWNED PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC IN ADELAIDE'S NORTH EASTERN SUBURBS.
Why would you choose to have a space at My Physio My Health - Holden Hill?
- Bigger reception area for all the practitioners with reception staff
- Hicaps / Eftpos / E-fax / Internet
- Kitchen, staff room facilities
- Practitioner room – carpeted / non-carpeted
- Treatment bed, chair, clinician stool, computer
- Individual air-conditioning in each room - practitioner can control the temperature per room
- 7 days am - pm availability
- Laundry for washing linens
- Team support / Marketing support (you grow as we grow or vice versa)
If you need further information, please feel free to contact on 0416 531 400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org