JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always on the look out for a new star Physio to join our friendly team in Lightsview, Holden Hill, Woodville, Kilkenny, Prospect and Torrensville.
Full and Part Time positions are available.
If you are seeking an opportunity or want to find out more, please email careers [at] myphysiomyhealth.com.au
See current opportunities and advertised positions below.
To all 4th year physiotherapy students MyPhysio MyHealth would like to offer a unique opportunity to participate in our new graduate mentoring programme. We offer this to the students every year and it is proven to be very helpful for the students in their transition from a student to a clinician.
This programme will consist of skills development sessions that aim to improve
- clinical reasoning
- manual therapy
- assessment and diagnosis
- exercise prescription
Incorporated in the programme is 6 weeks (starting mid-October) face to face mentoring sessions as well as the opportunity to observe physiotherapy sessions with real patients. Be involved in clinical reasoning, assessment and planning of rehabilitation in conjunction with working musculoskeletal physiotherapists.
If you would like to learn from our amazing team and take steps to improve your skills to prepare yourself for your new career, please contact Vandana or Tom at careers [at] myphysiomyhealth.com.au or on 0414 000 100 to secure your spot.
Attention graduating Physiotherapists
MyPhysio MyHealth is offering new graduate positions for 2023. If you would like to work with a supportive team of experienced senior physiotherapists this amazing opportunity may be for you.
Our physiotherapists provide in-room physiotherapy, home visits, hydrotherapy, and rehabilitation for a wide range of patients and conditions. We have a team base mantra focusing on continuing development for all our physiotherapists. Encouraging quality services and supporting patients to achieve their health and rehabilitation goals.
Our new graduate program includes:
- 1:1 mentoring sessions
- Fortnightly group continuing education
- Support for both clinical and non-clinical
- Guidance to support work life balance
Enjoying ongoing support from a diverse team of physiotherapists, while achieving your desired career pathway.
Apply now at careers [at] myphysiomyhealth.com.au to join our exciting team
- Holden Hill
About the business
My Physio My Health is looking for a new enthusiastic receptionist/office manager to commence immediately.
The role is flexible (FT preferred) but looking for someone who is willing to work across multiple locations when needed (mostly based at one location).
This opportunity will involve working closely with our patients, and our team on the reception desk performing administration tasks.
We are one of South Australia's leading allied health organisations with highly experienced physiotherapists in our team. As a client centred practice, we focus on providing professional and exceptional caring services to our clients to help them achieve their lifetime of wellness and vitality.
To be the right fit for us, you have to be a team player because team culture is important to us. The role involves working with the admin team and Business Manager and you will play a vital role in the smooth running of the practice.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a can-do attitude, be enthusiastic and friendly.
- Show strong initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise appropriately.
- Be able to work effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Value building rapport with patients and put 100% efforts in making patient's visit a great experience.
- Have Allied Health/Medical reception experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Have Marketing experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Greeting clients with a smile and providing exceptional customer service with a warm and friendly manner
- Answer incoming calls & enquiries efficiently
- Invoicing - Private & Third Party
- Patient bookings and diary management
- End of day and EFTPOS/HICAPS payment reconciliation
- Coordinating with other team members - admin, physio and management
- Monthly Newsletters
- Blog Posts
- Marketing for our monthly Events
- Working alongside business manager to promote the business brand
Additionally, we require applicants to have their drivers’ licence and an SA Police Clearance (or willing to obtain one).
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
If you feel that you would be a strong candidate and would like to join our vibrant team, please send a covering letter and resume to careers [at] myphysiomyhealth.com.auThank you for the time you invested in considering and/or applying for this role. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGISTS, SPEECH PATHOLOGIST, DIETITIAN, PSYCHOLOGISTS, MASSAGE THERAPIST. PODIATRISTS AND OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONALS……
2-3 ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AT A RENOWNED PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC IN ADELAIDE'S NORTH EASTERN OR INNER WESTER SUBURBS.
Why would you choose to have a space at My Physio My Health in Holden Hill or Torrensville
- Bigger reception area for all the practitioners with reception staff
- Hicaps / Eftpos / E-fax / Internet
- Kitchen, staff room facilities
- Practitioner room – carpeted / non-carpeted
- Treatment bed, chair, clinician stool, computer
- Individual air-conditioning in each room - practitioner can control the temperature per room
- 7 days am - pm availability
- Laundry for washing linens
- Team support / Marketing support (you grow as we grow or vice versa)
If you need further information, please feel free to email us at careers [at] myphysiomyhealth.com.au