What is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist?
Accredited Exercise Physiologists offer clinical exercise interventions for people with a broad range of health issues. The key benefits of exercise physiology are:
- Increased agility and range of movement
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Faster rehabilitation from surgery
- Improved overall well being
- Monitor key health indicators
- Tailored individual exercise programs
Book an appointment with an exercise physiologist at one of our locations around Adelaide.
Common Health Conditions Treated
In healthcare settings exercise physiology is commonly used to treat and manage patients who have a health condition such as:
Our Practising Exercise Physiologist
Book a consult with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist at one of our convenient locations around Adelaide.
732-734 North East Rd
237 Hampstead Rd
765 Port Rd
405 Torrens Rd
363 Greenhill Rd
2/78 Unley Rd
132-134 Fosters Rd
23 Adelaide Rd
68-72 Tapleys Hill Rd
Shop 16, 297 Peachey Rd
238 South Rd