Hydrotherapy is a form of therapy where a series of aerobic and resistance exercises are conducted in a warm-water pool. Hydrotherapy is often used by physiotherapists to treat arthritis or rheumatic-related complaints since the water supports weight and relieves pain by decreasing the amount of pressure on joints such as ankles, knees, hips and spine.
At My Physio My Health, our physiotherapists make sure your hydrotherapy class is tailored to your needs. We'll help to make you feel comfortable in the pool and can adjust the programs to suit your level of fitness and experience.
- Reduce aches and pains
- Improved strength and conditioning
- Faster recovery from injury
- Reduced impact on joints - limiting weight bearing activity
- Improved balance and flexibility
- Increased range of movements