Musculoskeletal physiotherapy is a form of physiotherapy that specialises in the treatment of disorders that affect how a person’s muscles and joints work together to move. Through careful planning, our physical therapists will work with you to alleviate pain, retrain movement, and strengthen muscles.
Aside from pinpointing causes of underlying pain, musculoskeletal physiotherapists can also teach proper posture, moving well, lifting correctly, and avoiding strain and injury when returning to physical activity after childbirth, inactivity, or illness.
Benefits of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Precise, specific exercise advice to correct spinal movement
- Customised exercise programs to increase power and fitness
- Improve mobility
- Restore normal, pain-free movement
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Optimise healing and speed recovery process