An ergonomics assessment is performed by occupational therapists who assess several key factors that may impact an employee’s ability to work comfortably. Careful analysis of a person’s workstation helps ensure a design that minimizes injury, reduces fatigue and maximizes productivity.
We also provide a detailed ergonomic report which highlights improvements that have been made and recommendations for future management. These include advice and self-management strategies to help employees manage their pain and stay pain-free.
Benefits of an Ergonomics Assessment
- Increase your productivity safely
- Improve postural awareness at the workstation
- Reduce workplace injuries such as tendinitis and repetitive strain injuries
- Reduction in poor workstation setup, poor postural habits and repetitive movements
- Improve efficiency without endangering staff health
- Home visits available.