Neuro Physio Adelaide
Neurological Physiotherapy primarily involves the restoration of the functional capabilities of those who may have difficulties with mobility, muscle weakness or reduced balance/coordination as a result of a neurological condition. There are various types of neurological conditions that physiotherapists can assess, treat, manage and rehabilitate. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord injuries
- Developmental Delays
Our physiotherapists will conduct a thorough assessment to determine the symptoms you are experiencing and devise a management plan to improve your independence, functional capacity and quality of life based on your goals. Those living with a neurological condition may be experiencing one or more of the following:
- Muscle weakness
- Reduced mobility and range of motion
- Poor muscular endurance
- Reduced balance
- Poor coordination
- Uncontrolled muscle spasms or tremors
- Loss of function and control
- Reduced sensation in limbs
How We Care
At My Physio My Health, our physiotherapists are experienced in providing a wide variety of services to achieve your health goals. When you book an initial consultation, you will receive a detailed and individualised assessment and a management plan will be discussed which may include any of the following services:
- Hands-on physiotherapy treatment to improve mobility and flexibility
- Balance retraining to target poor balance
- Gait re-education and motor re-learning
- Individual or group exercise classes (pool or gym) tailored to improve muscle strength, mobility, balance, coordination, endurance and function.
- Education and guidance regarding management strategies and home exercise programs to manage pain, fatigue, spasticity, etc.
My Physio My Health has 6 clinics across Adelaide and is NDIS registered.
My Physio My Health
Trust our team of physiotherapists to help you recover faster and improve your quality of life.