[UPDATE – 28 JULY 202[[UPDATE 28 July 2021]
WE ARE BACK.
If you missed a scheduled appointment due to the lockdown period, our reception staff will be in touch with you to reschedule your session.
📞 Please call us or book online to see one of our team. Mandatory COVID SAfe Check-In & Masks until further notice 😷
A recap of measures in place:
1. Check-in using QR Code using codes displayed on the door or reception desk.
We will continue to update you all as we get the instructions from SA Health whether wearing masks would be mandatory or not.
3. Regular cleaning and washing
- Regular cleaning and wiping
- Bed linen and towels have been removed
- Wiping and cleaning client bed with antibacterial spray after each use
- Strict use of one gown per patient, but clients can choose to dress up accordingly if they don’t want to use our gowns
- Clients can also bring their own towel or pillow if they wish to do so
- Regular washing using hot temperature to make sure clothes used are clean
- Pilates area being wiped down after every session or after every 2 hours (which every is applicable)
- Increased cleaning of high contact surfaces like doorknobs, handles, counter, paying machine
4. Limited number of clients at one time – Social distancing / 1.5 METERS
- We have limited the number of clients attending the practice at the same time
- Maximum 4-5 clients at one time in waiting area
- Few chairs have been removed and remaining have been placed to maintain social distancing
- Only 4 clients per exercise group session to maintain social distancing
5. Increased screening measures
- Clients who experience flu like symptoms or have travelled interstate or overseas are being requested to make their appointments after 14 days
- Clients who have been in close contact with someone who had COVID-19 positive to keep themselves isolated for 14 days before they can attend the appointment.
- Regular telephonic screening being done before making any new appointments at our Holden Hill location
6. Staff screening measures
- Staff is being monitored on daily basis to check any symptoms before starting their shifts.
- The temperature is being recorded daily
- Staff is being responsible to protect themselves from any kind of exposure to be able to ensure safety for the clients they treat in the practice.
7. Hand Hygiene and other hygiene protocols
- Clients are being requested to use hand sanitiser when they arrive before taking a seat
- Shared cups, mugs have been replaced by disposable cups
- Shared material like magazines, kids’ toys have been removed from the waiting area
[UPDATE 13:00 20 July 2021]
My Physio My Health Holden Hill and Lightsview will be closed until Wednesday July 28.
Allied health, including physiotherapy in private practice can be delivered during this lockdown via telehealth or virtual care only, no face to face care is allowed via private practice.
[UPDATE – 20 JULY 2021]
As the COVID situation emerges again in SA, and the government has announced the lockdown from 6.00pm tonight, we would like to confirm that we remain open to provide the services to our clients for both , individual Physio Appointments as well as Group Physio Exercise sessions.
Please note that we are adhering to all the requirements and request clients attending our practice to do the same for everyone’s safety.
- All staff, clients and visitors must wear a face mask whilst within the premises.
- If you have any COVID/Flu symptoms please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently visited any of the exposure sites listed by SA Health, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not forget to Check -in QR code displayed in the reception area. If you do not have a mobile to scan, please write your details on the logbook kept in the reception area.
Please keep checking our website for further updates. The information provided above is based on the information announced by SA Health. We will update on our website if there are any further changes.
[UPDATE – 01 DECEMBER 2020]
[UPDATE – 20 NOVEMBER 2020]
Business as usual from Monday, 23rd November 2020
If you had an appointment on Monday or Tuesday which has been rescheduled, you are welcome to call us tomorrow (Saturday) or Monday morning to book in for an earlier appointment.
If you are not sure about your upcoming appointment or would like to make one, please call 8266 7333 for Holden Hill and 7009 4422 for Lightsview, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online.
We know this has been a confusing time for everyone (including our team) and we appreciate your support.
What restrictions will still be in effect?
Our physiotherapists and other team members will still be required to keep a COVID-19 Safe Plan which includes all measures taken in the past, as well as:
- Wearing a mask when in less than 1.5m by the practitioner
- Masks for clients are encouraged but not mandatory (our practice will be providing a mask on your arrival)
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned between clients
- Reminding clients that if you are unwell, or have been in contact with someone with a suspected case please contact us to reschedule your appointment
- Disposable drinking cups
- Keeping a record of all clients who have visited the clinic
[UPDATE – 19 NOVEMBER 2020]
My Physio My Health will be open only for Telehealth consults but closed for manual treatment for next 6 days, until 24th November 2020.
If you have a face-to-face appointment over this period it has been cancelled and we will contact you to reschedule. Please contact Holden Hill on (08) 8266 7333 or Lightsview on (08) 7009 4422 to book a Telehealth appointment.
Stay safe and look after each other 💙 We hope to see everyone soon 🤞
[UPDATE – 17 NOVEMBER 2020]
WE ARE STILL OPEN AND TAKING SIGNIFICANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN ORDER TO HELP OUR CLIENTS AND OUR COMMUNITY!
Since Physiotherapy is classified as an Essential Service, we are approved by the government to stay open and to continue to provide services to our clients.
We are making all efforts and have taken significant steps to make our clinic safe for you to come for your treatment or exercise. We, as team are constantly following advice from both SA Health and the Australian Physiotherapy Association and making changes as per announcements to maintain health and safety. Our team continues to follow all the hygiene, health and safety standards to ensure your safety.
We are now offering additional Services
We understand that some of our clients are unable to come to the clinic to attend their appointments but we are now providing new services to ensure continuity of care.
- Home Visits
We are now providing home visits for the clients who are unable to come to the clinic. Our physios will set up sterilised bed and provide the same treatment as in clinic following all the hygiene and health and safety standards.
To ensure the safety of the clients and our staff, please note we are unable to provide the treatment to the clients who are feeling sick or have any flu like symptoms or have been asked to isolate for 14 days in particular.
- SMS service while clients choose to wait in their car
We are now sending SMS to the clients who choose to sit and wait in their car for their appointment instead of sitting in waiting area. Please advise the receptionist that you would like to wait in your car, and they should inform you when the clinician is ready for the appointment.
- Telehealth Services
This is online service provided to the clients via telephone or video link. Since most of the clients are isolating themselves and staying home or working from home, might spend lot of time sitting at one place which is more likely to cause stiffness. Our physios can guide you some exercises, stretches, ergonomics assessment and advice or workstation set up to avoid body stiffness or body aches.
- Private One on One Session with a Physio
While gyms are closed, people are missing their exercises. Did you know our physios can help you with one on one session? If you wish to have and individual session, please call and we can organise that for you.
- Individual Video Service for new and existing clients
If you are experiencing any pain, our physios will be able to do the consultation on phone or video link as mentioned above. In addition to that, they will make a video based on individual need and send it to you so that you can watch it repeatedly while performing those exercises.
When to Stay Home?
As clients of our practice, we would appreciate your support that requires following best practice and advice as provided by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the Federal and State Departments of Health.
If you have ANY of these symptoms:
- cold & cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- Visited any locations identified by SA Health in their contact tracing.
- Travelled to (including transited through) a country considered to pose a risk of coronavirus transmission in the 14 days before getting sick.
- Had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick we ask that you consider delaying treatment at any of our MyPhysio MyHealth Clinics, follow guidelines provided by the public health authorities (www.health.gov.au) and seek medical advice.
We would like to thank you all once again for your support and understanding. We ensure that we would continue to follow the restrictions set by the government and health department in order to continue to provide our services to our clients and community.